Monday, December 19, 2011

Weird/Ew

I've often said my mother-in-law disgusts me with how she acted towards my husband. He wasn't sexually molested or anything, but we've long established that her relationship with him was emotional incest (also known as covert incest). In a nut shell, her emotional needs (those that should be met through an adult - usually a spouse) were met through my husband. She really feels they were soooo close, but this was very one-sided. My husband could not talk to her about anything because it was all about her needs being met. This means I find out some things she told him or did with him or acted like towards him, etc. that absolutely creep me out.

Okay, well, I found something out that grossed me out....a lot!  You just really shouldn't talk to your kids about things like this.  I'm not even kidding when I say this...

The other day, my husband said, "This probably won't surprise you, but my mom talked to me about my dad's weiner (penis)."

I was like, "Wait, what?"

And he said, "Yeah, she would tell me what it would do."

That's really all I needed to hear, and I'll just leave it at that.  Seriously, ewwwwwwwww!  I don't think kids should be hearing what their parents' private parts are like.

Oh, did I mention I already knew about her talking to my husband about her own boobs and va jay jay?  Oh, and both of his parents talked to him about their sex life...

Yeah...sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment