Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Exposing Them

Not going to lie...sometimes I wish I could expose everything my in-laws have done.  My husband says we should do it because they deserve it, haha.  Anyway, they constantly claim I've made it all up (all they've done), and that my parents have encouraged me!  It is soooo frustrating.  We keep everything we can for proof if needed one day.  I do need to make copies of all the letters and stuff we've gotten in case something were to happen to the originals.

I have theories on why they say I've made it all up, and that they haven't done anything. (these are just my theories on this particular subject; there's a whole lot more to the other side where they attack me and spread rumors and lies about me and try to turn people against me).

The first is that they know they've done a bunch of crappy, awful, terrible things, but they are so prideful that it's easier to try to paint me (and my parents!) in the wrong than to try to fix what they've done.  They don't want to admit they've done anything wrong, ever, so of course they would say they've done nothing.

The second is that they know they've done stuff, but they really don't think there's anything wrong with what they've done.  They see it was justified, or they don't see it truthfully for what they've done.

The last theory is the one my husband and my mom think is the right one.  They are such pathological liars that they really don't think they've done anything at all.

Whatever the reason, it's annoying.  Sometimes I think it would be nice to make copies of what we have and send it to their church leaders, extended family, friends, and whoever else just so they can understand our perspective a little because hellooooo if people knew even a little bit, they would be baffled by what they've done.  But then I realize that wouldn't be the right thing to do.  It's not right to try to destroy other people because they have hurt you.  Revenge is never right.  Plus, if we did that (Which my husband thinks would be awesome), they would go even more bezerk and attack more.  And things have been so eerily calm that I don't want to deal with more attacks.

I suppose it's better to just continue to ignore them and know we are better off without them.  My husband knows the truth about them, my family and friends do, and my children will too.  And that's all that matters.  Surround yourself with good people, right?  You never want people in your life who just beat you down.  Just sucks sometimes because they are so delusional about the truth, and I want people to know the truth!

2 comments:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1..2..3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money???

    You can test-drive the system for yourself risk free...

    ReplyDelete
  2. As reported by Stanford Medical, It's really the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 42 pounds less than us.

    (And really, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "WHAT"...

    Tap this link to discover if this short questionnaire can help you discover your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete