Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What ever came of him calling her?

In a nut shell, my husband calling his sister was a mistake, and I feel so stupid for ever suggesting it.  What did I think would happen?  By some miracle, she would see that her parents are wrong about me, and she would try to have a somewhat normal relationship with us?  Ugh...basically, they took it as my husband wanting a relationship with them (all of them; not just her, even though she was the only one he called) and I won't let him have one.  They even upped their ways of convincing themselves and her and others of why I won't allow him to have a relationship with them, reiterating me brainwashing him, manipulating him, lying to him and other people, abusing him, and sharing stuff about personality disorders they have diagnosed me with on their own, etc. blah blah blah blah.  All things they do, but they throw on me because I guess it's easier to lie and put things on me than to own up to what they have done and actually try to fix their mistakes, which would also be admitting that their own actions made their son (and me!) want nothing to do with them.  Welp, lesson learned.  Definitely can't try to talk to anyone in that family because they will take it and make it what they want.  And they still attack and bash and gossip and all the other crappy things they have always done.  Hmmppph!

No comments:

Post a Comment