Friday, April 2, 2010

Okay, soooooo

I figured instead of trying to write everything in sequential order, I would just write. Today, I am going to share the text messages my husband would receive on a daily basis. We got our numbers changed, and eventually they found out our new numbers, but then we changed them again, and haven't received anything since. We still don't know how they found out our new numbers, but oh well. That psychotic-ness is a completely different story. I'm not including names in order to protect privacy, but I'll let you know who is talking, and who they are talking about without mentioning names. Keep in mind, these are just the messages we saved in the last month or so before we got our numbers changed. We would email them to us just in case we need proof one day in court. I apologize for their poor grammar and spelling - they aren't very intelligent.

Oh, one more side note. All of these were sent right after we stopped talking to them. My husband had gotten really sick, and all chaos broke loose. They went nuts, and we left their house (that's where we were while he was recovering - we didn't live with them). I was honestly scared for my life that night we left. I'll have to tell that story a little later. Anyway, notice all of the small digs in these messages - they are meant to make you upset and mad. My comments are in italics.

Okay, here goes:

To my husband's original number:

From his mom:


I believe....that our background and our circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.

I believe... That just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I believe........that no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesnt stop for your grief. - something like she received this in an email, and she thought they applied to her because of all my husband and I were putting her through - always on us, you see.

The lung doctor needs you to call him. - then she gave the number to him

Call (your oldest sister) if u cant call me. - this is a dig, you see? Small, but meaningful. It's saying I'm controlling him "if you can't call me." It's saying if it weren't for me, he could make his own choices. Such is the way they act - they put it all on others; more often than not, on me specifically.

They have piano and church tonight if you want to see your sisters you can come over by yourself tonight after 830 - this was after we tried to bring his sister lunch one day and his mom showed up and chewed him out and said we were not allowed to see or talk to his sisters.

(My husband's name), you've made your point, i will not try to contact you again. I will always love you! Mom - another dig; trying to make him feel guilty; very manipulative.



From his sister - the older one:

If u want to know everything the doctor said then u need to call me. U might want to know exactly what he said! - trying to find any way to control him.

Well at least u have her family to share things with. That really sucks! - when they found out we were staying for my grandma's birthday.

They didnt tell me to say that! I love u both but ur treating mommy daddy and (my husband's brother) like crap and it hurts me so bad to c them like that! And i dont like the way uve been treated in the past! I will ALWAYS love u guys! - this was responding to my husband saying not to let his parents influence her like that

What about mommy daddy and (my husband's brother)? - this was when my husband said he loved her and his other sister too

They dont hate (me this time) they hate what shes done to u and our family! - he said he couldn't love them if they were going to hate me

That song is by gary allen not clay davidson! - this was in regards to some song his dad wanted him to listen to and kept pestering him about...ha




From his dad - warning...these are awful:

Bishop told me to do things with you and (my husband's brother) only no one else i told him i had three tickets i did tell you i could not get anymore because your wife (he actually said "your wife" here - he stopped calling me by name) was not invited if you heard that the bishop gave the tickets to me that is incorrect i will always apologize to you but you only i cannot apologize to the advisary and someone that calls my son unworthy or a child molester - the unworthy and child molester are things he made up about my family saying they called my husband these things. No one in my family ever called him these things; his dad took something and changed it. My brother said at one point he didn't trust my husband because he was dishonest (which he was - he formed a habit of lying to avoid the abuse in his home growing up); my husband's dad took this to mean he was calling him a child molester. How those two connect, I don't know. My dad just mentioned my husband didn't have a church calling; my husband's father changed this to mean that my dad was calling him unworthy. Also, notice he is referring to me as the adversary - aka, Satan. Gee, thanks. Oh, and to top it all off, here is what preceded this message: You see, I was raised a huge Texas Longhorn fan. My dad played baseball there, and we all love the Longhorns. Anyway, they were playing the college in my in-laws' town in football, and my husband and I had talked about going to watch them. A couple of days later, my father-in-law sent my husband a message saying he received 3 tickets to the game as a gift, and he wanted my husband to go. My husband, the sweetheart he is, said that he wouldn't go if I couldn't because that was unfair to me since I am a bigger Longhorn fan than any of them. He later asked where his dad got the tickets, and his dad fumbled around some answers eventually saying their Bishop gave them to him. My husband even asked how Bishop had the tickets, and his dad could never give him an answer about that one - he threw out a few "suggestions." Well, we later asked the Bishop about the tickets, and the truth came out. Hid dad bought the tickets on purpose and didn't want me around. Bishop never gave him the tickets. His dad lied, and lied about the bishop giving the tickets and saying he told him to go with just his sons! We asked bishop if he told my husband's father to only do things the three of them, and he said no, that he told him to do things as a whole family and include me! Ugh! Then, my husband's father had the nerve to deny what he actually said, and put it on my husband saying he heard wrong. Excuse me, but I was sitting right there and witnessed the entire conversation about the tickets - you're the liar here dear father-in-law. Oh, the tangled web we weave.... Oh yeah, then, they went to the game (father-in-law, brother-in-law, and sister-in-law), and they came back home, and sooooo rubbed in my face...jerks!

Wow going to the people you hated the most in your life based on what you told mom and me (my family) won and that was their goal from day ones they got us what losers we are - this was when they found out we were driving to where my parents live to see them while we were in the state (we went to school in a different state); by the way, two of my brothers are married, and we have great relationships with my sis-in-laws. My sis-in-laws have great relationships with their families. So, I don't know why they think my family would want this kind of scenario, and why they think they set out to do this. ha...haha...hahaha...sometimes it's funny how they come up with such bizarre stuff.

Where did we fail as parents we cant let it happen to the others - trying to make him feel guilty

Please leave the girls out of your situation it is very hard for them to understand how a 20 year old can destroy an almost perfect family and have parents so devistated it hurts them tremendously when they see us hurting your wife and her family have convents you to distance yourself from your family you must keep the girls out of it thatspart of distance although we loue YOUdeeply we have to move on as a family - notice the following: "almost perfect family" - no family is perfect, but trying to claim you are is absurd; "convents (he meant convinced - ignorant dummy)" (this is saying we are controlling him once again; like my husband can't make decisions for himself; I guess it makes it easier to push the blame on other people; "you must keep the girls out of it, that's part of the distance" - they'll deny this later, and then bring them into it themselves; "YOU" - capitalization means they are trying to alienate me

We have shared all emails fantasy messages and text messages with (my husband's sister - the older one) so she has a better understanding of what is going on and the hatred towards our family she needed to know because she is hurting to see her brother become so hatefull toward her mom and dad i love YOU son - wait, I thought you said not to involve the girls? oh wait, that's right, it was to give you time to make stuff up to show them. Again, I'm not really sure what they could show her other than fake crap they made up. Again with the "YOU." Such a dig....

Hope you are ok son we love YOU - capitalizing the "YOU" again...ha...oh, burn

Dont get upset with your sisters and brother we sat down as a family and put everything on the table they know welove (me) as a daughter in law but nobody likes what she has done to our family and our son and brother its painful to all 5 of us and you let it happen sorry - this was received after the messages were sent from his sister above - notice the blame's always on me, and I'm such a terrible, awful person in their minds, yet when we would ask them what I've done to them, they couldn't come up with anything - nothing at all! Oh, and apparently my husband let it all happen? Let what happen, exactly? Oh yeah, that's right, you have no examples.

Love YOU son - capitalizing the "YOU"

I love you son. And grandpa says he does too. - putting the son in there is alienating me again.

This is (my husband's sister - the younger one). I borrowed daddys phone cause mines dead! I like to bare my testimony that i know the church and that the holy ghost is always with us protecting us and loves us. And i know that jesus christ will come again. And that he loves like our family does. I love my family i know that we are a family that would be together forever. I know that wn have a wounderful prophet and a fantastic bishopric. And thbt my brother will always be in..My heart and that he will see the light and come back. I love him so much and think about him always. In the name of jesus christ. - his sister didn't write this. She was too young to know how to spell some things, even if his dad misspells so much on his own. His dad was in the bishopric at the time, by the way. That's why that is written in there. They try sooooo hard to play the role of the "perfect family" that it's sickening. Stop being all talk dummies. His dad definitely wrote this, trying to pretend to be his sister. Even more manipulative and dishonest.

Temple trip was good and assured me and mom that we made the right choices Eave has partaken of the forbidden fruit and continues to partake and now she has gotten Adam to partake also the wife will heed to husband councel as the husband heeds to the counsel of the savior there are others someones not following the commandments we love YOU son - capitalizing "YOU" again; ha, yeah, that doesn't get old. Also, they are saying I am Eve, which I guess I should take as a compliment because Eve was amazing. However, they are using it in a negative way. I'm tempting him too do bad, I guess. Also, I don't think you're meant to go to the temple and judge others while you do a session...just saying. I'm also not following the commandments. How? I don't know because they could never tell us what I've been doing!

Thats not the point knucklehead its not a bill just to show why you say your not married unless asked quiet acting ignorant like a (my family) the people you said you hated more than anyone you wouldnever let your family relationship be destroyed what happen to your leadership your melting under pressure never that we would have a son who would be so hatefultohisparen - wow, way to go - you're calling your son names, putting down his character, and putting down my family - you're a real winner. Oh, and telling him to say he's not married. Jealous, much? Weird, much?

Sorry you feel we are such bad parents that you can't call on a day of thanks. I am sorry son and thankful to have you as a soN. We are thankful to have a savior that let's us know your true feelings. From. Your heart. Love ya. Dad - This was on Thanksgiving, obviously. Apparently, he can receive revelation for other people? Well, I guess I missed where that's possible - you receive revelation for yourself and yourself only. You can't receive it for other people.



To the changed number that they found out somehow:


From his dad:
Its not right that your little sister has to suffer the pain of surgury and cry herself to sleep wondering if her brother even cares - This was after she had her tonsils taken out. They are just so manipulative. They just don't get it. They also say it's me who won't let my husband talk to his sisters. I guess they "conveniently forget" they forbade us from having a relationship with them. Oh, and it's me who sends stuff to them for Christmas and their birthdays from both of us. Yeah, it's sooooo me here.

From his mom:
How long do you expect us to take this. (My husband's sister - the younger one) is your sister and she wants to hear from you. We've done everything we can. I guess your whole life was just a lie to you and were all liars to you too. One day it will be too late. Read this months ensign. We pray for you everyday and for patience. But when you don't even have the heart to talk to your sister that's pretty low. I taught you better. You use to be better than this. Its hard to believe the empty person you've become. Your family use to mean the world to you. You will never know of the blessings you're missing out on. How long are you going to kid yourself. I count my blessings everyday and those blessings include more than dad. You're living in a world that we can't understand. You look so empty when I see you. You say you're happy but I know you better and you know I can see right through the lies. I always have and I always will. - I think he looks unhappy when you see him because you were stalking him at this time and showing up where he was without being invited. I don't know, but I think that would make anyone upset. This is just very manipulative and abusive. The whole thing - they go about things in the completely wrong way. Their tactics are awful. Yeah, you've done everything you can except be nice and act normal! She just puts him down over and over in this - where does it click in her head that this is right to do at all?




Okay, so these are the messages we have saved. I hope y'all can see what I'm talking about. Remember most of these came in about a month's time span or less. It was an every day thing. It still upsets me to read these. I try not to, but I know it might help someone, anyone. Please know that it's awful what they do, but we are away from it. Sure, they stalk us and find us everywhere we go, but they are not affecting our marriage anymore and that's what matters.

I'll post emails from them later. Those are terrible too. Maybe I can find a way to block out names on their letters. Those are even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment